Thursday 15 October 2009

Destination Eschaton

Information overload...

I am hearing a lot of information from the conspiracy theorists. It is like a flood of information which sometimes almost blows you away. I do listen to these, but until I get facts, they remain a theory. Some might even say that it is the powers that be that are flooding the community with this information to confuse...hence another theory.

I am more however concerned about the state of my own consciousness. How can I possible help or guide anyone, when my psyche is full of rubbish I need to get rid of. There are things bubbling up to the surface that I need to clear out, otherwise they could be the source of my undoing.

One thing I am realising and a lot of many religions eschatology have clearly stated, that a "clean out" on a global scale is coming. I think that we can all agree on that. It is beginning now as more and more people are unable to contain the frustration, rage, fears, insecurities, etc. You can see it in many people's eyes this overspill and it will get worse.

My goal is to cleanse myself of these dark things and get to a state where I do truly know myself. The trouble is that through our day we display a number of personalities that are not ours, that we picked up from other sources for many reasons.

Who is the real you? Who am I?

Big questions...and time is running out to find out!

Love, peace and respect to you all :)

No comments: