Saturday 29 August 2009

Religious Censorship

I have for a few months been watching and when neccessary adding comments to a blog site called "Slaughter of the Sheep". It is a Fundamentalist Christian site based in the States.

The primary purpose of this site is to crucify any one who does not agree with their interpration of the bible. Also those who are not beleivers or who happen to have an opinion that differs are "put right" or as in my case censored.

Just to show how closed off these people are I copied the page which I made a comment in.

Firstly you can see from the previous posts, how arrogant these people are when it comes to their belief system and how every one else is wrong. I reacted to this by posting something I knew that the editor would never publish:

Iran’s Supreme Leader Urges Mobilization Against the U.S. and Israel

I found this interesting article at Joel Rosenberg’s weblog. As you know, Iran’s puppet president, Ahmadinejad, and their Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, believe in the soon return of their Muslim messiah, “The Twelfth Imam,” also known as the Mahdi. I found this statement quite interesting:
“We have to train honest forces that can stop the obstacles that may hinder the coming of the Mahdi like the United States and Israel,” the Ayatollah said through a spokesman, in a story reported by al-Arabiya, the Arabic-language news channel based in the Gulf. (Online Source)
I’m laughing at that statement. When Jesus Christ, the Son of God, returns to this earth, no nation, tribe, or government will be able to hinder Him. He will return at such a time as the Father has determined. The Muslim’s “Mahdi” is obviously being hindered by of all things, the United States and Israel. Those persnickety Americans and Jews, they just won’t behave themselves!!!
If a nation were able to hinder your messiah, would you bow your knee to him? Nah…I didn’t think so. Me either.
Posted in End Times, Islam | Tags: End Times, Iran, Mahdi, Twelfth Imam
« Homosexuality and the Lutheran Church
Obama Taking Over the Internet? »


Responses
1.
There are other false religions that are awaiting their “great leader”. Some have referred to him as “Maitreya” and I’ve heard the names such as Imam Mahdi, and other such titles.
What it’s telling me, even the false religions have a coming “leader” and they are watching for him as the true saints are waiting for the true Messiah, the Lord Jesus to return.
What this is telling me, the false religions have their “leader” which is the man of sin or what we call the “Antichrist”. He has to come on the scene to do his lying signs and wonders and then the true Messiah will return…..
o
By: Carol on August 27, 2009
at 11:21 am
2.
Rapture, anyone?
http://www.truthinator.wordpress.com
o
By: truthinator on August 27, 2009
at 2:25 pm
3.
All the major religions believe a “redeemer” is going to come and one day make things right I suppose.
But they are mere pretenders.There is but One true Redeemer who will come again in the clouds with power and great glory. The One whose coming will cause the rulers of the earth to cry out for the rocks and mountains to fall on them and hide them from the wrath of the Lamb.
His coming will be not be in secret,but rather the greatest event the world has ever seen for at that time every eye shall see Him…
I take great comfort in the knowledge that Jesus Christ will destroy the powers of darkness when He comes, and that includes all false religions and gods.
Ron
o
By: Ron on August 27, 2009
at 10:42 pm
4.
My religion is better than yours” says the one child to the other
“Well mine has the bestest Saviour!” replied the other.
“Mine was here before yours…Long Before” responded the child with proud gusto.
And then the war of words became a war of fists…
Did you know that historically there have been approx 16 crucified saviours, all following similar patterns as Jesus Christ, whom was one of the later ones.
I am amazed at how all of you quickly and with a subtle shade of arrogance, call everyone else false and you correct, based on a book that has a frighteningly little amount of physical evidence to back it up, but there you go claiming this and claiming that.
And you wonder why the world hates religion…
In my two years of intensive study, I have found that religion (Islam/Judaism/Christianity) was created for a number of purposes. The main two are to enslave and the other to divide people and very successful it has been too. Even within those three sects are many sub-divisions.
There is little point in reasoning with you, I will be surprised if this is even posted…because if you were so absolutely sure that you had the absolute truth, then you would be secure enough to put these and the other posts you refused to put on and all your readers would be secure enough to read it and make up their own minds. You can laugh about it and call me another “misguided and lost soul going to hell”. If this is the case you have nothing to lose.
You are more than welcome to put whatever comment you want on my blog space, I won’t censor or block you, because I understand the importance of opinion and I respect that, even if I don’t agree.
Oh yes…I went to church on Sunday. I met up with some old friends who despite the pleasantries didn’t know what to say to me. I think they were shocked that I was away from them and their religious system and happy, really happy. I think they expected me to be in the gutter, down hearted, lost and sad, that I think is sad.
I did not throw any of my beliefs down their throat. As with your blogspace, I have just tried to level things out and at times offer a helping hand of support and agreement with some of the comments, sometimes however we have not agreed.
There are a lot of things your pastor or leaders wont tell you or encourage you to look into. Believe me it is so interesting. I would encourage you to really study the origins of your belief systems because soon the truth is going to come out and you best have a very good answer to those you told that life would be better.
Live long and prosper…love, peace and respect to you all

p.s. i am sorry but this end times stuff is not going to end the way that you think.


Mine is the last comment, the unmarked one. Please also note that I have not ammended anything on the above text.

It just goes to show that these people do not want to face up to the truth or the evidence, or lack of it. It is safe for them to remain in their little bubble of self-deception, as they say "ignorance is bliss".

Not surprisingly I checked this morning and yes, it was not posted.

Love, peace and respect to you all.

No comments: